Producing feasibility studies
We recognise that many organisations wishing to develop and/or grow need to establish whether new ideas can develop into concrete and sustainable approaches.
Many organisations fail to assess the implications of new products and services or capital projects (buildings / equipment), which can have massively damaging effects on their core organisation or activities. A feasibility study allows you to gain as much information as possible before you make the decision to go ahead (or not).
We can support you in your development by undertaking feasibility studies for you covering expansion, new initiatives or projects.
We aim to ensure that this information enables you to decide how best to proceed and can be used to establish the merits of a scheme for funding purposes.
For further information, see the Grants and fundraising section.
Examples of previous feasibility work
- A community swimming pool in Brampton
- Major open space development in Carlisle
- Sports centre in Richmondshire
- Arts facilities in Bradford
- Community centres (various locations)
- Football stadia and club development in Harrogate
- Rugby league facility development project in Bradford