About this site
Welcome to our website
The content of this website is provided free of charge and is intended to be helpful to a wide range of organisations and individuals. However, there are some important things to note, which are set out below:
All text and photographs on this site are © 2012 Simon Town . Please do not copy or re-use without permission.
Website made and hosted by Ewan Main .
Terms and conditions
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.We will do our best to ensure that content on this site is accurate and up to date, and to address any errors or omissions as soon as they are identified, however:* we cannot guarantee that the content is always accurate and up to date, or that it applies to the individual circumstances of your business / organisation
- content of this site is not intended to be used as a substitute for specific, professional or legal advice related to your particular circumstances
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice above, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We are not responsible for the content of any linked websites and cannot take responsibility for the consequences of your using the information or services on linked websites. A link to a third-party website does not imply endorsement – you must use your own judgement to decide whether the information or service on that website is suitable for your needs. (If you find a broken link please let us know, so we can fix it.)
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The search facility on this site is powered by Google. If you’re already signed into a Google account and have certain Google features enabled, you may therefore see this in your search history. Have a look at Google Dashboard for more information.
We record statistics about how this site is used, including the phrases people search for, but this is entirely anonymous and only for the purposes of keeping the site useful and up to date.
If you get in touch by email or using the Contact Us form, information that you provide will only be used in order to respond to your enquiry. Your details are never passed on to any third party.