Strategy, policy and procedural development
Your organisation may need to develop a range of strategies, policies and procedures to support its work as it becomes established and grows in new directions. This can be critical in helping you to:
- Set out how and why your organisation does what it does
- Focus on critical success factors
- Obtain new and creative ideas and solutions from your staff
- Improve / simplify processes
- Define and communicate procedures and improve understanding
- Communicate and engage directly with staff
- Identify and manage risk and comply with legislative and regulatory requirements.
Specific pieces of work that we deliver include:
- Strategy writing, development and consultation
- Action planning sessions
- Work programme development for individuals or teams
- Process mapping and reengineering
- Policy and procedures development
- Problem solving.
We aim to ensure that your organisation can operate efficiently and effectively; that it is focused on delivering its priorities and is not hampered by unnecessary processes or unclear thinking.
Examples of previous clients
- South Tyneside, Lincolnshire and Hambleton councils (strategy development, consultation and writing)
- Clements Hall Community Centre; Bike Rescue (action planning; work programme development)
- York Young People’s Trust; neighbourhood management team City of York Council (process mapping/ reengineering)